Monday, March 19, 2007

March 19, 2007



Hello again from Cambodia! Jennifer and I are doing well in the Lord!

We recently purchased a small parcel of land close to the church for $1,930. It measures 10 meters (32 ft) wide by 50 meters long (165 ft). We have begun work on a wall around the property which is the common practice in Cambodia. They have about 10 days of work left.

After the wall is finished we plan to add about 2 meters deep of dirt to the whole property. The area is a bit low lying so we need to raise it up. After that we hope to begin construction of a small house. Please pray the Lord would provide for all our needs.

The work continues on in the church and the school. The students seem to have adjusted to their new teachers (me and Jenn) and are doing well. Jennifer is sorting through the market place like a pro and cooking up some tasty dishes. One of them is a stir fry dish with pineapple, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, pork, salt and sugar. It tastes really good!

I am doing well too. The Lord has been helping me as usual to see myself as weak and Him as the mighty God that he is. What a wonderful savior is Jesus my Lord! Chheng and I are really working well together and I’m truly happy in my daily tasks. Please Pray the blessing of God will be upon me, that I might be fruitful.

We had a doctor checkup the other day for Jennifer’s precious cargo. We were able to see the tiny flicker of the baby’s heart and actually we heard it too all via ultra sound. Oh the marvels of modern technology! They said Jennifer and the baby are doing great!

Grace and Peace to you all,
Bill

No comments: