Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of the Year

We’ve had a good year and are thankful for all of your prayers and interest in the Cambodian work.  There is still much to do though, as there always will be; it is the proliferate nature of our great God to perform mighty works and lead His sheep to greener pastures.  All praise and glory belongs to Him!

Here is a link to our latest newsletter:

http://thechurchofmercy.org/newsletters/Jan2009Update.pdf

Also, a recent picture of baby Katherine at 14 months. 

DSC04928

She is growing up so fast.  And btw so am I!  The gray hair is coming in like a flood now.  A crown of glory indeed.  I used to do computer work for a construction company named Centex.  One of the project managers had a sign in his office that I think about often.  It said,

Experience is a hard teacher, she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.

Hopefully my gray hair is proof of my increasing wisdom from life’s experiences. ;-)

 

God Bless,

Bill

No comments: